Pixel Contact ～連絡先にドット絵アイコン
This 'Pixel Contact - pixel arts on your contacts' is the software with which you can add pixel character icons to your friends' numbers in 'Contacts' (Phone book).
When a contact calls you, the icon you set in advance will be displayed with the contact's name.
It has more than 50 sweet pixel art characters.
Select one and you can set it in a moment.
added 22 new icons!
- 1. Roll the picker wheel and select a pixel art character to add.
- 2. Tap 'ASSIGN TO CONTACT' and select the desired contact that the character to be added.
- 3. To set the character, tap 'Yes' for the confirming dialog.
That's all for setting the pixel art characters.
The rest is to look forward to friends give you a call.
- ・ 8-bit game generation
- ・ People those used to line up all night long to get UPG games
- ・ People those is considering a screenfull photo is pretty harsh when receive a call
- ・ People those feel short on fun without images for contacts
We are enthusiastic about developing and improving our products to match our customers' needs. We appreciate it if you could give us any opinions and requests, and we will do our best to reflect your feedback to our next update.
Under the circumstance that the user wants to delete an icon that has been set by Pixel Contact, please select the [Delete Picture] option under the Contact’s edit menu. If [Edit Picture] is selected, there are some circumstances in which the displayed image is only black. In this situation, please refrain from returning to the [Edit Picture] function. In the unfortunate circumstance that a mistake was made while editing, please assign the desired icon through the Pixel Contact program once again.
About Synchronization with Contacts
Contact addresses with other phonebooks can also be enjoyed on the computer with Pixel Contact assigned icons. There are circumstances that icons are unable to be synchronized; however, altering the address book information will not delete the icons contained on the iPhone. (In the case of MacOSX Address Book, there are some usage notes to be aware of. Particular cases are mentioned below.)
Other Address Book Software’s Icon Synchronization
○: Software that can be enjoyed with Pixel Contact registered icons.
△: No function to display images; cannot synchronize.
Please enjoy the Pixel Contact registered icons on the iPhone and iPod touch.
|MacOSX Address Book||○|
|Windows Address Book||△|
|Yahoo! Address Book||△|
Usage with MacOSX Address Book
In synchronous use of the MacOSX Address Book and the iPhone / iPod touch contact lists, there are a few confirmed effects that occur. Please be familiar with these effects before the time of usage.
- In circumstances when Address Book information aside from the image (phone numbers, etc.) is edited, the assigned Pixel Contact icon image’s background will turn white.
- In the situation that the images transform undesirably when the Address Book information is renewed, please reassign desired icon with Pixel Contact.
- In the instance that one tries to edit the Address Book images, the previously assigned Address Book images are displayed instead of the Pixel Contact icons.
- As of yet, there have not been any situations in which image editing causes display problems when using the iPhone/iPod touch Contacts list in conjunction with the MacOSX Address Book. Should the user desire to, all images can be erased from the Address Book (by clicking on the picture and pressing the blue-framed Delete button), and the iPhone/iPod Touch will synchronously erase all images as well. At this point, the user should reassign the desired icons with the Pixel Contact application.